CASC Worship Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I HAS A REQUEST

3 posters

Go down

I HAS A REQUEST Empty I HAS A REQUEST

Post  g00eY Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:53 pm

Heyo,

I'm in the process of applying to colleges, and I need someone to edit my essays! Long story short, I am not happy with the way my English teacher edits and I don't feel like she feels comfortable making changes. The essays I have done now are for U of I, which is my preferred school for their mechanical engineering program. The essays are general essays and are both less than a page. I'm on the 4-5 draft on both of them, so personally I think they're very close to being done.

I've had one other person aside from me doing all the editing, so I wanted to get a second/third/fourth (?!?!?) opinion in. If you'd like to read/edit my essays, shoot me an email and I'll send you the docs.

Blessings,
Alex
g00eY
g00eY

Back to top Go down

I HAS A REQUEST Empty :]

Post  karen.cheung Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:01 am

i can edit!!!!!!!!

YEAHAHEHEAHAHEAEHHHHH UIUC!! hopefully God keeps me here next year.. and we could be school buddies. plus i'll hook you up with one of my friends.. hes a ME prof. hahaha Very Happy

and i have a bunch of people that could help you out too. yay!

i'm so proud of you alice.
karen.cheung
karen.cheung

http://jiewen.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

I HAS A REQUEST Empty YOU HAS A REPLY

Post  Evelyn Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:12 pm

Woah, it's been a long time since I last checked the forums. Shocked Anyway, I'd love to look it over. Unless I missed the deadline already. D'oh!

P.S. I am always comfortable making changes. Or at least, telling you what I think you should change.
Evelyn
Evelyn

http://www.xanga.com/yioujuin

Back to top Go down

I HAS A REQUEST Empty Re: I HAS A REQUEST

Post  g00eY Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:07 pm

Oh no! You're too late! Thanks anyways, though.

I managed to get a couple of you guys to edit and then a bunch of my friends to read it over. Not to mention the endless stream of emails to Anna and Adam Rolling Eyes .

I'm submitting my app tomorrow Very Happy . Pray for me, please!
g00eY
g00eY

Back to top Go down

I HAS A REQUEST Empty Re: I HAS A REQUEST

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down