CASC Worship Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what is this 10 characters nonsense D: - LOOK FREE RICE

3 posters

Go down

what is this 10 characters nonsense D: - LOOK FREE RICE Empty what is this 10 characters nonsense D: - LOOK FREE RICE

Post  Evelyn Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:00 pm

...but not for you.

Some of you have probably already seen this, but it's a great educational timesink for those poor SAT-takers who missed out on the analogy section. Trust me, this is a lot of fun. It will make you feel charitable and smart.

Use your brain and make some grain.

GAME START.
Evelyn
Evelyn

http://www.xanga.com/yioujuin

Back to top Go down

what is this 10 characters nonsense D: - LOOK FREE RICE Empty Re: what is this 10 characters nonsense D: - LOOK FREE RICE

Post  Charles Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:57 pm

Yeah, I did free rice for a while. Kind of just stopped after a while. Never gotten to level 50 Sad I think my highest might've been low 40s somewhere.

Charles

Back to top Go down

what is this 10 characters nonsense D: - LOOK FREE RICE Empty Re: what is this 10 characters nonsense D: - LOOK FREE RICE

Post  Evelyn Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:01 pm

Mine too, honestly. I'm not sure I ever gave it more than twenty minutes at a time, though.
Evelyn
Evelyn

Back to top Go down

Post  poofdavie Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:35 pm

my record was doing it for like an hour and a half while i convinced myself i was doing some good and feeding children in africa.
then i realized how much rice it takes to fill a bowl i'd eat and got sad

poofdavie

Back to top Go down

Post  Evelyn Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:00 pm

poofdavie wrote:my record was doing it for like an hour and a half while i convinced myself i was doing some good and feeding children in africa.
then i realized how much rice it takes to fill a bowl i'd eat and got sad

LOLOLOL QFT.

[[Translation for Muriel: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA quoted for truth <--alternately, "Quoted because yes, I wholeheartedly concur with the truth of that statement of opinion you have just now uttered, and I hope that others will also come to appreciate how true it is by emphasis."]] wow I need a life
Evelyn
Evelyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum